by Jim Hoft
The Sheriff of Racine County Wisconsin
has recommended charges against five members of Wisconsin’s election
commission. These are the first material charges filed country-wide
related to the massive 2020 Election fraud.
Massive fraud occurred across the country in the 2020 election. Wisconsin was in the middle of it
Replying to @JovanHPulitzer
WISCONSIN 2020 ELECTION
- Over 23,000 voters registered using the same phone number.
.On November 4, 2021, Sheriff Schmaling recommended charges against five members of the Wisconsin Election Commission (WEC). Yesterday it was reported that the charges have been filed.
Law Enforcement Today reported.
The sheriff of Racine County has announced that they are filing
criminal charges against five of the six members of the Wisconsin
Election Commission (WEC).
In a release issued on their Facebook page, Sheriff Schmaling said
that the charges have been referred to the Racine County District
Attorney, Patricia Hanson.
The Sheriff’s Office has called on state attorney general Josh Kaul
to launch an investigation into what they called illegal directives
issued by the WEC, most specifically, the directive to not use the
Special Voting Deputy process as required by state statute 6.875.
In part, the Facebook post stated:
“Based upon the failure of Attorney General Josh Kaul to initiate a
statewide investigation, I have forwarded charging recommendations to
the Racine County District Attorney’s Office for their review. The
recommended charges are for Commissioners Margaret Bostelmann, Julie
Glancey, Ann Jacobs, Dean Knudson, and Mark Thomsen.”
The recommended charges are the same for each commissioner, and include:
• Misconduct in Public Office in violation of Wis. Stat. § 946.12(2) (Felony)
• Election Fraud – Election Official Assisting with Violations in violation of Wis. Stat. § 12.13(2)(b)7 (Felony)
• Party to the Crime of Election Fraud – Receive Ballot Non-Election
Official in violation of Wis. Stat. § 12.13(3)(n) (Misdemeanor)
• Party to the Crime of Election Fraud – Illegal Ballot Receipt in violation of Wis. Stat. § 12.13(3)(p) (Misdemeanor)
• Party to the Crime of Election Fraud – Solicit Assistance in violation of Wis. Stat. § 12.13(3)(s) (Misdemeanor)
The reasons for the recommended charges were clearly explained during
the October 28, 2021, news conference and in the supporting
These are the first charges of their kind in the country
related to the massive 2020 Election steal. The DOJ and FBI chose to
allow all the crimes that occurred and have done nothing to date. It’s
now up to the local communities and the states to bring justice back to
our country. Our gratitude and admiration for the courageous Sheriff in
Racine who seeks justice.