Was the most famous film of JFK's assassination altered by the government?
Read Part 1: Lee Harvey Oswald’s Last Call
Read Part II: Lee Harvey Oswald Was Trained By The CIA
Read Part III: Hidden In Plain Sight
There has been a mysterious secret buried within the Zapruder family for half a century. Abraham Zapruder took the famous 26 second home movie of the Kennedy Assassination in Dallas. It contained the entire progress of the assassination, from the first turn of JFK’s limo onto Elm Street, through the shootings of President Kennedy and Governor John Connelly, and then the limo’s exit through the triple underpass headed for Parkland Hospital with the dying President.
It’s often called the “Rosetta Stone” of the JFK assassination since everything is all there in plain sight. It has the potential of making everyone who sees it an eyewitness. So how can there be any Zapruder family secret about it? Yet in her recent book, Twenty-Six Seconds, Zapruder’s granddaughter, Alexandra, refers to a 50 year-long taboo within the Zapruder family against even discussing the film.
As regular ZeroHedge readers know, the New York Post was excommunicated from social media shortly before the 2020 US election by Big Tech for reporting on shady international business dealings by the Biden family - particularly in Ukraine and China, contained within a trove of emails, text messages, photographs and financial documents that were on a laptop Hunter abandoned at a Delaware computer repair shop in April 2019.
To refresh your memory:
Covering for the Bidens to help him win the 2020 election,
people like Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) insisted it was Russian propaganda,
and outlets which reported on the laptop were smeared as conspiracy
“FBI & DOJ concur w/ Ratcliffe that Hunter Biden's laptop & the emails in question weren't part of a Russian disinformation campaign.”— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) October 20, 2020
Adam Schiff last Friday:
“This whole smear on Joe Biden comes from the Kremlin.”
More than 50 'former senior intelligence officials' signed a pre-election letter proclaiming the laptop story 'has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.'
The Tide Turns
Two weeks ago, the New York Times confirmed the laptop exists, and is legit
- and confirmed several previously reported aspects of the story,
including correspondence between Hunter and his business partner Devon
Archer, both of whom served on the board Ukrainian energy giant Burisma.
The Washington Post, meanwhile, reports on Hunter's "multimillion-dollar deals with a Chinese energy company."
What's going on here?
Whatever the case, Glenn Greenwald isn't about to let the MSM get away with this U-turn unscathed.
Just fucking amazing: now the WashPost, 10 days after NYT, admits that the contents of the Hunter Biden laptop are genuine and uses them in their reporting.— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) March 30, 2022
Yet **not one** corrupt outlet that spread the CIA's pre-election lie that it was "Russian disinformation" has retracted. pic.twitter.com/K6hGIp3jrN
I don't care that I talk about this a lot. It's not talked about enough. The CIA, Big Tech and corporate media all conspired in the weeks before the election to spread a clear lie to manipulate the election: that these emails were forged by Russia. Now *they ignore the proof*.— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) March 30, 2022
Project Veritas Releases Shocking recordings Federal Agents trying to Intimidate USPS Whitleblower into Recanting Election Fraud Claim
by Jack Cashill
On Monday, President Donald Trump held a rally in Montoursville, Pennsylvania.
Not many people have heard of Montoursville, a pleasant little town of fewer than 5,000 people. But those who have include the CIA analysts, FBI honchos and Clinton White House operatives who orchestrated the cover-up of the TWA 800 crash.
On July 17, 1996, the ill-fated 747 was shot down off the coast of Long Island, almost surely by accident, killing all 230 people on board.
Among the dead were 16 French-club students from Montoursville High School and five of their chaperones. I have been to Montoursville and spoken with people who lost their children. They are still waiting for answers.
Many people are waiting for answers, including the hundreds of TWA veterans with whom I have spoken, most recently at a heavily attended LAX event led by retired TWA Capt. Al Francis.
The TWA vets lost 53 of their colleagues on board that plane. If there is one among them who buys the government line that a rogue spark blew up the center fuel tank, I have not met him or her.
A question I have heard often, and I suspect Capt. Francis has too, is whether President Trump can or will reopen the investigation, there being no riper example of deep state treachery than the TWA 800 investigation.
I am not optimistic, but Monday’s rally gave me a glimmer of
hope. In the special congressional election held the following day,
Republican Fred Keller did not need the president’s help: he won by a
greater than 2-to-1 margin.
If they do not know this already, here, in brief, is what Trump’s people need to know.
- According to an air traffic controller at NY TRACON, “A primary radar return (ASR-9) indicated vertical movement intersecting TWA 800,” and then TWA800 disappeared.
- As anti-terror czar Richard Clarke tells it, he immediately called a high level meeting in the White House situation room.
- Illegally, but publicly, the FBI seized control of the investigation from the NTSB within hours of the crash.
- According to CIA documents, “The DI [Directorate of Intelligence] became involved in the ‘missile theory’ the day after the crash occurred.”
- The CIA’s George Tenet told the 9/11 Commission in March 2004 that a “wall” prevented the CIA and FBI from cooperating on national security issues.
- As the CIA documents prove, the CIA and FBI collaborated uneasily on the TWA 800 investigation for the next 16 months, wall or no wall.
- According to the CIA, within two weeks of the disaster, FBI agents had interviewed 144 “excellent” eyewitnesses to a likely missile strike and found the evidence for such a strike “overwhelming.”
- The CIA analyst boasted of discouraging the FBI from releasing its missile report. He seems to have succeeded.
- Two weeks later, the FBI permitted the New York Times to interview one and only one eyewitness. He saw the event out of the corner of his eye and thought it was a bomb.
- The NTSB eventually identified 258 eyewitnesses who had seen a glowing object streaking towards TWA 800. At least 56 had followed the object from the horizon.
- The Times interviewed none of 258.
- The eyewitnesses were not easily explained away. With the NTSB illegally shut out of witness review, the FBI turned the task over to the CIA.
- Working with just one-third of the witness statements, the CIA concluded that the eyewitnesses saw the aircraft ascend more than 3,000 feet after a spontaneous explosion blew off the plane’s nose.
- In April 1997, the head of the FBI missile team, Steve Bongardt, bucked the brass and demanded to know why the CIA failed to account for the eight witnesses who saw an object “hit the aircraft.” The CIA blew him off.
- Instead, the CIA created a specious animation to promote its exploding fuel tank theory. The FBI showed the animation once, when it closed the criminal case in November 1997.
- To sell this lie, as the CIA documents prove, the CIA created at least three critical witness statements from whole cloth and flagrantly corrupted more than 200 others.
- The deputy attorney general who successfully oversaw the
investigation, Jamie Gorelick, left the Justice Department in 1997 to
take a job with Fannie Mae. She would make more than 25 million over the next six years.
- In 2004, Gorelick left Fannie Mae to become a member of the 9-11 Commission.
- In April 2004, Attorney General John Ashcroft testified to the 9-11 Commission, “The single greatest structural cause for Sept. 11 was the wall.”
- “Full disclosure,” Ashcroft continued, “compels me to inform you that its author is a member of the commission.” Yes, that commissioner was Jamie Gorelick.
- As the nation learned in the aftermath of 9/11, the “wall” that was breached all too easily to protect the secrets of TWA 800 held much too firmly when it came to the secrets of our enemies.
Those responsible for the cover-up had to sleep just a wee bit
uneasily Monday night. They know what “Montoursville” means.
Here’s hoping the president does too.