by The Thinking Conservative
It’s been fully 19 months since the events of January 6, and the FBI’s explanation for the January 6 pipe bombs is in fundamental conflict with a growing body of widely available facts. Revolver has chronicled the chasm between the official story and the mounting inconsistencies here, here and here.
But five facts about the pipe bombs are particularly strange, and their significance has never been fully explicated or connected. We will attempt to do so here.
Those five facts are:
- The pipe bombs — according to the Capitol Police Chief Stephen Sund and Inspector General — were planted as a “diversion” to distract law enforcement shortly before 1 p.m., when the breach of the Capitol’s perimeter was just getting started. According to the official timeline, the breach started just one minute after Capitol Police were informed about the pipe bombs just two to three city blocks away.
- The pipe bomber used an old-fashioned mechanical timer with a one hour max time setting, but planted the bombs at roughly 8 p.m. the night before January 6 — 17 hours before they were found.
- The pipe bombs were constructed with no remote detonation ability, meaning their purpose as a diversion relied solely on the “luck” of being found at the right time, between noon and 1 p.m., to match the one-hour timer appearing to target the 1 p.m. Congressional certification vote.
- The first pipe bomb was found at 12:40 p.m., with 20 minutes left on the timer, perfectly matching the exact timing needed both to “divert” police as the breach began at 12:50 p.m., and to convince police the bomb was timed to the 1 p.m. Congressional vote.
- The timer didn’t just have 20 minutes left. It was left stuck on the 20 minute dial.
Did the pipe bomber just happen to luck into the craziest coincidence of the century — that his pipe bombs happened to be discovered at just the right time to create the desired diversion from the initial attack on the Capitol perimeter that began at 12:50 p.m., just ten minutes before Congress’ 1:00 p.m. session to certify the electoral votes?
Release the Tape: Revolver Has Definitive Proof FBI Is Hiding Critical Footage of Jan 6 “Pipe Bomber”
Revolver.News has definitive proof FBI is hiding critical footage of Jan 6 “Pipe Bomber”. Should now be subject of Congressional inquiry.
Read Full Article on Revolver.News